Are you wanting to give Co-Hosting a go yourself but want a little advice?
Are you looking to invest in properties to rent out short term and don’t know where to start?
- Full access knowledge share on various topics including: Real Estate Investment (finding/analyzing deals, financing, strategy planning), Airbnb Management, Early Retirement, Travel & more.
- Brain picking and strategy development
Session Investment $350/hr
Short-term Rental Hospitality Management
Our team will help you list and Co-Host your properties anywhere on the globe. We build an on the ground team of cleaners, handy people, etc so you don’t have to worry about a thing. All for just a 20% service fee. Here’s what our service covers:
- We develop a listing for Internet use or optimize current listing and promote the property on selected rental site(s) and social media outlets.
- Use market comparisons and frequent adjustments to get the best pricing possible to maximize rental income and occupancy.
- Co-create with info provided by you, a house welcome manual.
- Accept and respond to all inquiries and guest communication, including coordinating a smooth check in/out transition.
- Schedule and coordinate all turnover cleanings.
- Schedule all handyman repairs
- Collect reservation fee and damage deposit and/or credit card on file from each tenant prior to the occupancy
- Email monthly income / expenditures statements and disperse earnings
“Zeona's place was very nice. The location is very good and close to lots of restaurants on Delmar Boulevard and other fun activities. Forest Park is very nearby which is a beautiful place to go any day to walk to see nature to hear the birds sing. The house itself is comfortable with good heating and air-conditioning. The hardwood floors are nice,the furniture is nice, the beds are very comfortable ,there are two, and there is a cute little back porch in the backyard to sit out and relax. This home is a good value and I would definitely stay here again on another trip to St. Louis”
Eric Brungardt, November 2016, San Diego, California,